WORK WITH OUR AMAZING TEAM!
Intermountain Pet Hospital is a state-of-the-art, multi-location, and proud community partner in the Treasure Valley. Our company-wide culture and core values of Integrity, Innovation, Communication, and Excellence set us apart. We are passionate about investing in the development, health, and happiness of our team members and believe our work makes a difference in the lives of pets and people. We are seeking individuals with positive attitudes, an eagerness to learn, and the ability to work hard in a fast-paced environment.
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
- We employ team members who believe that our clientele are not only pets but members of the families that bring them in.
- We employ team members who are passionate about serving people as well as pets.
- We employ team members who love serving their community and will help us embrace our mission of Happy, Healthy Pets and Families.
- We employ team members who thrive in a culture of continuous development and learning.
- We employ team members who want to work hard and take pride in service well done.
YOU WILL LOVE BEING A PART OF THE IPH FAMILY!
- Competitive wages with levels for advancement as you learn and grow.
- Medical, dental and vision, accidental disability, and life insurance plans (for full-time employment)
- Paid personal time off.
- Simple Retirement Plan with a company match.
- Discounted gym membership.
- STEPS program. Individual plans for growth and development including tuition reimbursement programs.
- Emerging Leaders Program for team members interested in becoming leaders in the practice and our community.
IF WE SOUND LIKE A GOOD FIT FOR YOU
Fill out our Employment Application. You can attach your resume or bring it into our Overland location:
Veterinary Outpatient Technician
Veterinary Inpatient Technician
Veterinary Technician Assistant
Animal Care Attendant - Overland/Lodge